* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Wednesday, November 07, 2007




Let's Make A Night To Remember


I love the way ya look tonight


With your hair hangin' down on your shoulders


N' I love the way ya dance your slow sweet tango


The way ya wanna do everything but talk


And how ya stare at me with those undress me eyes


Your breath on my body makes me warm inside


Let's make out - let's do something amazing


Let's do something that's all the way


Cuz I've never touched somebody like the way


I touch your body


Now I never want to let your body go...


Let's make a night - to remember From January - to December


Let's make love - to excite us A memory - to ignite us


Let's make honey baby - soft and tenderLet's make sugar darlin' - sweet surrender


Let's make a night - to remember - all life long


I love the way ya move tonight


Beads of sweat drippin' down your skin


Me lying here - n' you lyin' there


Our shadows on the wall and our hands everywhere


Let's make out - let's do something amazing


Let's do something that's all the way


Cuz I've never touched somebody like the way I touchyour body


Now I never want to let your body go...


Let's make a night - to remember From January - to December


Let's make love - to excite us A memory - to ignite us Let's make honey baby - soft and tender


Let's make sugar darlin' - sweet surrender


Let's make a night - to remember - all life long


I think about ya all the time


Can't you see you drive me outta my mind


Well I'm never holdin' back again Y


a I never want this night to end


Cuz I've never touched somebody like the way I touchyour body


Now I never want to let your body go...




Bryan Adams




buat kamu , ya kamu..yang jauh juga dekat..let's make out..let's make love..let's make somthing amazing..


ishtar's darkside uncovered at 12:56 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: my goth__

ishtar
weirdo.traveller.dreamer.boring
smoking.fun.friendship.hedonist
family.coffee addict.musics.books.
welcome to the world of me

Damas de Preto

:: fetish uncoils

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: dark desires



Image hosting by Photobucket

:: silent____


Image hosting by Photobucket

:: darktimes_____

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008




:: muse_____



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



:: ala me_____



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dating


:: those freaks___







:: victims' screams