* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *





Thursday, December 22, 2005


Oke so this is mother Day..in here..
Define mother..
This words reverse to everything
And I mean everything,
Define my mother..
For me she is just an ordinary woman
But with extraordinary life
She does everything
She is my soulmate
My Best Friend, my lover
My worst enemy
My Heartbeat
My sunshine, My moonlight
My Words, My Footsteps
My eyes, My Hands..
My Kisses, My Smiles...
My Everyday Happiness
She just everything
And in this day I wanna thak God
For giving me such an unbeliavable,
Loving, Tender, Incredible Mom ever..
Not so many things to say, since..
it going to be christmas, so Im wishing u all MERRY CHRISTMAS yah!!!
En berhubung suasana mau Christmas gitu so vid klipnya gue kasih si MC waktu masih polos, judulnya lah..pasti udah pada tau...

Oia..
Gw lagi mencoba mengganti the skins to be more gothic, coz, basicly i like gothic things.
Maybe becoz im very dark person yah???
Tapi ini baru coba2..terinispirasi *halah..* sama dua makhluk gothic ini dan ini
Enjoy yah..


ishtar's darkside uncovered at 1:33 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: my goth__

ishtar
weirdo.traveller.dreamer.boring
smoking.fun.friendship.hedonist
family.coffee addict.musics.books.
welcome to the world of me

Damas de Preto

:: fetish uncoils

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: dark desires



Image hosting by Photobucket

:: silent____


Image hosting by Photobucket

:: darktimes_____

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008




:: muse_____



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



:: ala me_____



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dating


:: those freaks___







:: victims' screams